“As I arrive into the New Year, with new opportunities beckoning on the horizon, I owe it to my team, myself and my venture to master my time.”
- Self-care – put yourself first
- Reading – find time to self-educate
- Diet & Exercise – like a spiritual commitment
- Cooking – saves money and gives you control
- Team Management – a system for team management
- Business Financials – a review of business financials the first of every month
- Backend – stay on top of your online analytics and marketing performance
- Delegation – you can’t do everything yourself
- External (Non-Team) Meetings & Phone Calls – development and relationship building are good for business
- Waking Up – you get so much more done
- Social Media – keep this to a minimum by scheduling posts
- Milestone Calendar – so my team and I can all be on the same page
Forbes.com. (2017). Don’t Call Them Resolutions: Time Management Hacks For Your Most Successful New Year. [online] Available at: http://www.forbes.com/sites/autumnadeigbo/2016/12/31/dont-call-them-resolutions-time-management-hacks-for-your-most-successful-new-year/#5f269d9651c5 [Accessed 8 Jan. 2017].
Big ideas, little details, and everything in between. Anything that matters to you can be captured in a note, ready for when you need it.
Clip web pages and images
Stay organized across platforms
Find text in images
Access notes from all your devices
Offline notebooks on mobile
Save important email in Evernote
Search in Office docs & PDFs
Annotate attached PDFs
Scan and digitize business cards
Present notes with one click
See content related to your notes
Priority customer support
Evernote. (2016). Capture what’s on your mind. [online] Available at: https://evernote.com/ [Accessed 29 Dec. 2016].
5 Productivity Tips From Incredibly Busy People
From former U.S. Army captains to tennis pros, it’s always interesting to learn what kind of strategies highly productive people use to stay on top of their game.
1. Have a single purpose focus
2. Ruthlessly block out distractions
3. Set a strict time limit on meetings
4. Set up productivity rituals
5. Get up earlier
Inc.com. (2014). 5 Productivity Tips From Incredibly Busy People (Infographic). [online] Available at: http://www.inc.com/laura-montini/infographic/5-productivity-tips-from-incredibly-busy-people.html?linkId=9077723&dysig_tid=6db62425e78d463fa2e8820d11a0ae12 [Accessed 8 Jun. 2016].
“Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.”
Waste some time today, and spend it with the family and loved ones!
Christmas is the season for peace, joy and fellowship with family and friends. May the yuletide spirit fill your heart and home with an abundance of mercy, contentment, laughter and harmony.
Happy New Year! Welcome back to reality with a bump. Your inbox is starting to fill up and you are wondering how you can manage to get everything done. It’s time to manage your time!
1. Get Organised
2. Make Lists
4. Break Down Big Jobs
5. Quality Not Quantity
6. Schedule Time For Breaks
8. Use Technology Tools Wisely
9. Capture Spontaneous Ideas
10. Manage Stress
Limited, C. (2016). A New Year’s Resolution? How to Manage your Time More Effectively. [online] Communicaid.com. Available at: https://www.communicaid.com/communication-skills/blog/communication-skills/new-years-resolution-manage-time-effectively/ [Accessed 24 Dec. 2016].